Includes photographs of students, faculty, campus, and Washington, D.C. Among those pictured: Willie Oakes; Bill Curtin; Phil Greenwell; Johnny Gilroy; Charlie Cox; and Frank Kelly. Also, Healy Hall tower.
Corona manual typewriter in blue and gray with letters "G" and "U" above the keys.
Mainly Glee Club and Chimes recordings.
Includes: correspondence; commencement programs; invoices; material re 75th anniversary and centennial celebrations; and clippings.
One printed certificate signed by "G" Club Secretary Ben Zola and "G" Club President James McNamara.
The Greek Society was founded in 1856 as a literary association. Its membership was, according to Francis Barnum, S.J.'s "stray notes", confined to "Such students from the higher classes as were willing to devote special attention to the study of Greek Literature, beyond what was required in their regular class work." Present are: proceedings; correspondence; and [membership?] certificates.
Includes flyers, emailed University notices, print-outs from preparedness.georgetown.edu, Interim H1N1 Workplace Guidelines, and Lauinger Library's Business Continuity Plan.
Apparently made by Hamilton Manufacturing Company to publicize their work in equipping dental schools across the country. Pictured are clinics/equipment at the University of Washington, University of Michigan, University of Tennessee, and Ohio State University.
For male students.
For women students. The ca. 1951-52 and 1959 editions were published by the Nursing School.
Brass plaques from the cannons in front of Healy Hall. Inscription reads: "Brought to Maryland by Lord Baltimore's colony, ca. 1634. Raised from St. Mary's River, 1824. Removed from St. Inigoes to Georgetown College, 1885. Mounted by Col. Georgeown C. Reid, U.S.M.C., 1900."