John Digges, Jr. (ca. 1712 [Maryland?]- 1746 in Baltimore). His father was a large landowner in Conewago, Pennsylvania. His brother was Dudley Digges. In 1744, Fr. Digges established a misison at St. Joseph's Mission, Deer Creek, in what is now Harford County, Maryland. That is the only known location of his work. In 1746, Fr, Digges died in Baltimore, Maryalnd. In 1747, Fr. Benedict Neale succeeded Fr. Digges at Deer Creek. In 1773, with the division of Baltimore County, Deer Creek became part of Harford County, Maryland.
[Source: "Woodstock Letters" volume 34 pages 118 and 120; volume 63 page 400].