The Archives of Holy Trinity Church were placed on deposit at Georgetown University Library Booth Family Center for Special Collections in 1982. This part of the collection's span dates are from 1890 to 1997. Files include financial administration, property management and renovation, church services and events, societies and sodalities, genealogical data, school records, and photographs.
It should be noted that material pertaining to Holy Trinity Church may also be found in the Georgetown University Archives, Maryland Jesuit Province Archives and the Woodstock College Archives. The bulk of the material dates from 1800-1850.
Burial records (1817-1917) of Holy Rood Cemetery are also located at the Booth Family Center for Special Collections.
Most manuscripts collections at the Georgetown University Booth Family Center for Special Collections are open to researchers; however, restrictions may apply to some collections. Collections stored off site require a minimum of three days for retrieval. For use of all manuscripts collections, researchers are advised to contact the Booth Family Center for Special Collections in advance of any visit.
Researchers are solely responsible for determining the copyright status of the materials being used, establishing who the copyright owner is, locating the copyright owner, and obtaining permission for intended use.
14 Linear Feet (14 Hollinger Record Storage boxes)
Part of the Georgetown University Manuscripts Repository