Box 38
Restricted
Contains 32 Results:
IP-5.4: Henryton Sanitorium Mission - confidential information on the Hawkins Marriage Case, 1947
Marriage forms and correpondence regarding Melvia Hawkins and Raymond Coates marriage.
IP-5.5: Henryton Sanitorium, MD. Photos, Bulletins, Reports, and Mass Instructions., 1939-1949
Photos, reports, and programs for the Henryton Tuberculosis Sanitorium for African Americans, and the St. Peter Claver Sodality, an association connected to St. Alphonsus.
IP-6.1: Inner City Work - "Two City Parishes Convert Beauty Salon, Synagogue," October 28, 1966., Oct 28, 1966
Article in the Baltimore Catholic Review about "Callow House" a mission of Woodstock.
IP-2.1: St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, Md. - Sunday School Records, 1886 - 1915
Mission diary for the St. Stanislaus Sunday School, including announcements and attendance information as well as mention of John Brosnan photograph of the church on November 6, 1887. Also contains a list of pastors and catechists from 1876 to 1915 at end.
Note that the town of Alberton was previously known as Elysville prior to 1854 and, after 1940, was known as Daniels.
IP-2.4: St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, Md. - Announcement Book, 1930 - 1935
Parish book of announcements from the "new" St. Stanislaus Church, which was constructed after a fire destroyed the original building in 1926.
Note that the town of Alberton was previously known as Elysville prior to 1854 and, after 1940, was known as Daniels.
IP-2.5: St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, Md. - Photographs, 1929 - 1937
Pictures of parish activities from the "new" St. Stanislaus Church, which was constructed after a fire destroyed the original building in 1926.
Note that the town of Alberton was previously known as Elysville prior to 1854 and, after 1940, was known as Daniels.
IP-2.6: St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, Md. - Golden Jubilee, 1929-11-17
Pamphlet on the Golden Jubilee, in part containing a list of pastors from 1878-1929.
Note that the town of Alberton was previously known as Elysville prior to 1854 and, after 1940, was known as Daniels.
IP-2.2: St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, Md. - Sodality, Parishioner, and Sacramental Records, 1894-09-30 - 1897-04-11
Records for St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, including a sacramental register of baptisms, marriages, and deaths; a catalogue of parishioners as of September 4, 1895 (70); and a list of members of the League of Sacred Heart of Jesus as of April 14, 1895 (30). Note that there are only approximately 20 sacramental records present in the diary.
Note that the town of Alberton was previously known as Elysville prior to 1854 and, after 1940, was known as Daniels.
IP-2.3: St. Stanislaus Church, Alberton, Md. - Sodality and Cemetery Records, 1895 - 1925
Register of members for League of the Sacred Heart, Apostleship of Prayer, Confraternity of the Holy Rosary/Rosary Society, and recipients of the Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel. Includes a sacramental register of deaths from 1917-1925; an alphabetical lists of graves, categorized by race; and a hand-drawn diagram of the cemetery.
Note that the town of Alberton was previously known as Elysville prior to 1854 and, after 1940, was known as Daniels.
IP-1.4: Holy Family Church, Harrisonville, Md. - Sunday School Records, 1917 - 1928
Mission diary for the Church of the Holy Family, Harrisonville.
IP-1.5: Holy Family Church, Harrisonville, Md. - History, 1951
Information on the Church of the Holy Family assembled Sept. 1951 in connection with 75th anniversary, including a list of pastors, a list of catechists, and a copy of an article by Msgr. Edward McAdams.
IP-1.3: Holy Family Church, Harrisonville, Md. - Sunday School Records, 1910 - 1917
Mission diary for the Church of the Holy Family, Harrisonville.
