Contains details of College real property, with details of conveyances and tax liabilities (Holy Trinity and lots from Congress are among the properties listed). Also lists of stock purchases and bills and notes receivable and bills payable (including to Lucretia S. Hobbs, pg. 31). Page 24 lists "Remarkable Occurrences" which include: completion of New Barn, 1874 [O'Gara?]; completion of new gasline work, 1874; purchase of villa at Cold Spring, Lebanon, County, Pennsylvania, 1874; "James Robbins & Shea, contractors, commenced 8 o'clock this morning, Saturday, the excavations for New Building" [Healy Hall], October 13, 1877; "First stone of N Un Building laid today at 3:12 p.m. by Fr. Minister (Mullalyy) and Fr. Guida; Tower Clock Bells, 3, of N.B. arrived at College about 10 o'clock, a.m.", April 16, 1888. Details of fire insurance policies purchased by the College from Franklin Fire Insurance Company of Philadelphia and Aetna Insurance Company, Hartford, Connecticut, begin on page 33. Transcriptions of deeds relating to the purchase of land by the College begin on page 38 (deed for purchase of Holy Trinity property by Francis Neale from John Threlkeld, January 8, 1795 is transcribed on page 51). Agents for Georgetown College claims are listed on pages 54-56 and 74. The will of J. Joseph West is transcribed on page 62. Payments towards the Merrick Medal are listed on page 64. Pasted inside front cover is a letter from Lewis Carberry to Fr. Duddy, treasurer, dated May 28, 1853, re lots in the "Fox tract", as well as map of lots owned by College (showing vineyard) and lots on Prospect, 1st, 2nd, Mill, Fish and College Streets. Inside page is notarized by R.R. Crawford, November 1865.