Skip to main content
Please contact the Booth Family Center for Special Collections for assistance with accessing these materials.

Healy Hall Cannon Plaques

 Collection
Identifier: GTA-000561
Brass plaques from the cannons in front of Healy Hall. Inscription reads: "Brought to Maryland by Lord Baltimore's colony, ca. 1634. Raised from St. Mary's River, 1824. Removed from St. Inigoes to Georgetown College, 1885. Mounted by Col. Georgeown C. Reid, U.S.M.C., 1900."

Dates

  • ca. 1900

Extent

1.5 Linear Feet