Contains clippings, some of articles by University Librarian Phillips Temple, on library collections, acquisitions, and events. Reference is made to the gift of the Hunt Collection in 1953 and to "revamping" the structure of the Library in a "Hoya" article of 10/16/1954. This reports that the Randall Reading Room is to be devoted exclusively to reference books, periodicals and the card catalog and that the Shandelle Reading Room is to serve as the circulation area. Other articles focus on wider campus events, such as the 1951 Gaston Lecture by Swarthmore College Librarian Charles B. Shaw and the ground breaking for St. Mary's Hall in 1954.
1.75 Linear Feet
Processed by Stephen McDonald.
Part of the Georgetown University Archives Repository