Contains clippings and photographs relating to the Georgetown University Hospital. Among topics covered: opening of the muscular dystrophy clinic; cancer research; the deaths of John J. Toohey, S.J., James M. Duff, S.J., William Boyd-Carpenter, and Paul A. McNally, S.J.; the appointment of the first African American doctors to the Hospital staff, Drs. Edward C. Mazique and Frank Jones; ground breaking and construction of Mary’s Hall; artificial heart valves and kidneys; the naming of Edmund A. Walsh, S.J., as Regent Emeritus of the School of Foreign Service; and the dedication of the Lawrence C. Gorman Diagnostic and Research Building and of the Kober-Cogan Medical-Dental Residence. Mention is also made of Charles Hufnagel, Eduardo Lonardi, Fred R. Sanderson, Mary C. Wisler, Arthur S. Flemming, Alfred Blalock, Clemens V. Rault, and Lawrence C. Gorman, S.J. Also present is an aerial photograph of the campus, including the Medical Center, ca. 1950.